Beer, Brewers, and Bubbly Beverage Drinkers: What We’re Thankful For in 2021
In the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday, we’re reflecting on our never-ending gratitude list—from the Steel City Tap family to the clients who’ve become friends to hard seltzer, craft beer, and fine spirits consumers that inspire us to keep cranking out premier American-made tap handles that make heads turn and glasses clink.
We couldn’t do what we do best without you!
After a bumpy ride in 2020, we hit the ground running this year to design tap handles that continue to stand out on crowded tap lines across the country. Our in-house custom print shop continues to grow and keep up with brewery, distillery, and craft beverage industry needs, like can and crowler labels, point of purchase displays, magnets, vinyl decals, and more.
Our visit to the Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America® (or CBC), the country’s largest craft brewing gathering and trade show, gave us a chance to make new connections and rekindle old ones. In Denver, Colorado, we hung out with both up-and-coming and established heavy-hitters in the U.S. craft beer business, hard cider industry, distillers, and hard seltzer makers. The Steel City Tap Co. team came back to Birmingham, Alabama, with tons of ideas for tap handles worth the investment and custom marketing swag.
Some of our favorite projects this year included custom tap handles and semi-custom tap handles for beverages other than beer. The hard cider market is exploding, just like craft hard seltzer. A growing number of breweries across the USA are also branching out into distilling spirits.
It’s been a blast to design and manufacture tap handles for alcoholic beverages and nonalcoholic drinks we never dreamed would be on tap!
Not a single day goes by that we aren’t grateful for our fellow American manufacturers. The wood, metal, acrylic, resin, plastic, and even cardboard boxes we source to keep our tap factory running all come from U.S. companies. Over the past year, supporting American manufacturers and small businesses has proved more important than ever.
We’re thankful to remain among businesses who strive to prioritize the U.S. economy and our own local economy.
A few things we’re grateful to be able to design and produce for craft breweries, home brewers, kombucha taprooms, distilleries, cideries, and beyond:
- An ever-growing lineup of branded swag and custom marketing products, like trucker hats, apparel, flight boards, bottle openers, LED signs, glassware, and more
- High-quality full-color printed bottle labels, beer can labels, and package labels
- Custom decals and vinyl stickers with your unique logo and branding in various shapes and sizes
- Full-color water-resistant magnets for tap handles and brewery marketing
- Tin tackers and metal signs that are fully customizable
- Point of sale or point of purchase (POP) displays in a variety of forms
- Semi-custom tap handles and custom tap handles made of resin, wood, acrylic, and metal materials made in USA
Thank you for your continuing support of Steel City Tap. We’re truly grateful for all you do—and brew—to keep us handling what we handle best.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!