Helpful Guidelines When Ordering Your Custom Keg Collars
Getting custom keg collars is a vital way to personalize your brews and help your brand stand out. When ordering custom keg collars, there are a few helpful guidelines to keep in mind. By following these simple tips, you can be sure to receive a high-quality product that meets your specific needs.
Decide Upon Your Design and Specifications
First, you must clearly describe what you want your keg collars to look like. You'll need to provide detailed specifications, such as the collars' size, shape, and colors. It's helpful to have a few design ideas in mind, so our team can create proof that reflects your vision.
Keep in Mind the Quantity You Need
Next, keep in mind that keg collars are typically produced in runs of 1,000 or more. This means that the per-unit price will decrease as the quantity increases. So, if you have a large order, you may be able to get a better cost per collar.
Be Aware of Lead Time When Ordering
Finally, be aware that the lead time for custom keg collars can be up to six weeks. This is because the collars are produced overseas and shipped to our warehouse. Once we receive them, we will ship them out to you as soon as possible.
Custom Keg Collar Guidelines
There are several things to remember when designing your keg collar. Here are a few guidelines to aid you in getting started:
- The dimensions of your keg collar should be 3.5 inches by 5.5 inches.
- Your keg collar should be made of durable material that can withstand handling and storage.
- Your keg collar should be easy to read and understand. Include all relevant information, including your beer name, alcohol content, and brewery name.
- Be sure to include a QR code on your keg collar. This will allow customers to quickly and easily find more information about your beer.
- Make sure your keg collar stands out from the rest. Use bright colors and exciting designs to grab attention.
Following these guidelines will help you create a keg collar that is both eye-catching and informative. Customers will easily choose your beer if you give them all the necessary information. And, by making your keg collar stand out, you will ensure it gets noticed.
Ordering Your Custom Keg Collars
Custom keg collars are a great way to promote your brand and stand out from the competition. But how do you order them? Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Find a reputable keg collar manufacturer. Many companies offer this service, so do your research to find one that fits your needs.
- Get a quote. Once you've found a few manufacturers, get quotes from each one. Be sure to ask about pricing for different quantities and any discounts that may be available.
- Choose your design. This is the fun part! Work with the manufacturer to create a plan that represents your brand. Be sure to approve the proof before production begins.
- Place your order. Once you've approved the design, it's time to place your order. Be sure to specify the quantity, delivery date, and any other essential details.
- Enjoy your custom keg collars! These are great ways to promote your brand and make your kegs stand out.
All about Brand Representation
Keg collars are an efficient method of advertising. Even a simple black and white keg collar can shine with the right components.
Wrapping your kegs in unique designs might also help them stand out. When executed well, they can be an engaging form of advertising.
If you want to order custom keg collars, there are a few helpful guidelines to keep in mind. Make sure to have a clear idea of what design you would like before reaching out to a manufacturer.
By following these guidelines, you can end up with high-quality custom keg collars that perfectly suit your needs.
Have you been searching for custom keg collars? Steel City Tap provides breweries, wholesalers, and pubs with individualized tap handle, keg collars, stickers, and more. Our skilled in-house staff hand-made each product, from the initial concept to the final inspection. Contact our team immediately and let us know about your design idea so we can get started on it.